||Senior Software Engineer / Product Owner, Teldio
- Designed and Implemented Web Interface, Database, Installation, and Build components of RBX +Plus and MDN applications.
- Drove Product Direction and Development in a Scrum Development Environment.
- Solidified technical expertise in Ruby on Rails, Java, SQL (PostgreSQL).
- Picked up new languages and technologies including Python, Nullsoft, SVN, Jenkins Build Server.
- Improved Project Management skills as a Product Owner and gained good experience with tools like AgileZen and Trello.
- Became very familiar with Agile principles and the Scrum Development Process.
- Web Developer and Designer using Ruby on Rails
- Video Production using Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Nikon D7000, Professional Film Gear
- Mobile Developer using Swift
- Photographer using Adobe Photoshop, Aperture, Nikon D7000
- Graphic Design using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
||Team Lead / Software Engineer, NorthStar Utilities Solutions
- Gained knowledge in Java EE, JBoss, Tomcat, 4GL, Ant, and other languages as well.
- Gained solid understanding of the Software Engineering and Management process while being involved in projects from Domain Analysis to Launch.
- Demonstrated Time Management, Leadership, and Conflict Management Skills by managing small teams and major software projects while occasionally mentoring other employees.
- Exemplified initiative by spear-heading projects like the “Grid of Nine” and the “Intrigued?” spirit campaign.
- Demonstrated Presentation skills by giving Sales Demos, Product Demos, Motivational Speeches, and Training Sessions during Annual Customer Conferences, Sales Engagements, Leadership Conferences, Web Sessions, Internal Training and more.
||Advertising and Marketing Media Producer, NorthStar Utilities Solutions
- Strengthened Creative talents while producing Marketing Materials including Promotional Videos, Brochure and Magazine Advertisements, and Online Advertisements for Trade Shows and Conferences.
- Developed an aptitude for design and collaboration while working with third parties such as BayTek Systems and Stiff Sentences to create promotional materials.
- Honed skills in Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Adobe After Effects
||Software Engineer, Natural Resources Canada (2 Co-op Work Terms)
- Exemplified Self-Learning by learning the .Net Framework and the C# language to work on an Analysis Framework.
||Tutor and Volunteer Teacher, Various
- Demonstrated teaching skill by taking over an OAC Physics and OAC Finite Mathematics course at Fellowes High School, Pembroke, ON.
- Also tutored First Year University Chemistry in one-on-one sessions.